The ability to administer on-line access to your account has been provided to specific users within your particular organization. Typically users with these “Administrative Privileges” are the person(s) in the position of Chief Administrator or Financial Officer. This role has been transfered to your organization thereby reducing the need for verification procedures and ensuring security over access to the site. These users have the ability to update permissions and add or deactivate users.
If you are unable to determine the “Administrative Users” in your organization please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If no Administrative Users remain with the organization, please email email@example.com and we will undergo verification procedures to reset the account.
Suggestion: Organizations may wish to set up more than one “Administrative User” to cover occurrences where one Administrative User is either unavailable or is no longer employed.
Click on “Forgotten Your Password?" at the bottom of the login page.
- You will be required to enter your username and, if it exists in our system, you will receive a link to set a new password to an email address we have on file for your username.
- If you do not receive an email with a link to reset your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you have forgotten your username and your administrator is unable to resolve the issue please contact us at email@example.com
ADDING NEW USERS
- Under “User Administration” section on the home page select “Add New User”
- Enter USER NAME (unique identifier - case sensitive)
- Enter REAL NAME (the user’s name)
- Enter TITLE (position held by the user)
- Enter EMAIL (User’s email address – necessary for password creation and resets)
- Select TYPE (Ordinary or Administrator)
- Status (leave default as Active - possible to deactivate user as required)
Suggestion: Organizations may wish to set up their external auditors as Ordinary Users to assist with the audit and expedite audit confirmations. Where auditors require verification that the website originates from the MFA and is accurate, they can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an attestation letter.