FINANCING & INVESTING FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
10 year loan rate 3.92%
May 25, 2022 rate 1.74000 %
May 2022 rate 1.40000 %
Please login to the Client Portal to view daily prices and yields.
- Money Market Fund
- Govt. Focused Ultra-short Bond Fund
- Short-term Bond Fund
- Fossil Fuel Free Short-term Bond Fund
- Mortgage Fund
- Diversified Multi-asset Class Fund
For current rates, please email email@example.com.
- National Bank of Canada
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Client Services
NEW: Tax Levy Payments for 2022
Investing in a Rising Interest Rate Environment
2022 Enhanced ESG Loan-By-Loan Disclosure
- RDs – August 2, 2022: Applications for a Certificate of Approval on a Security Issuing bylaw due to Ministry
- RHDs – August 15, 2022: Certified Capital Borrowing bylaws, RHD Liability Certificates and Requests for Long Term Financing due to MFA
Investment and Financing Webinars
MFA Launches New Pooled Investment Fund
MFA'S REPORT ON ESG & POOLED INVESTMENT FUNDS:
Change in Debt Reserve Fund Disbursement Process:
2022 BCMFA Credit Ratings
Moody's: Aaa "Stable"
Fitch: AAA "Stable"
Standard & Poor's: AAA "Stable"
Short Term Ratings
Standard & Poor's: A-1+
Bond Rate - 10 year
- Special Report - May 2020 - CIBC
Tools / Resources
Find status of loans, issue highlights, amortization schedules and historical rates.