The Municipal Finance Authority of BC offers access to seven fixed income investment portfolios to help make the most of your investment needs.
If you have additional questions or would like to APPLY for an account, please email us!
MFA Pooled Investment Funds
Funds are pooled, invested in high quality products, and managed independently by Phillips, Hager & North, Ltd. Using the MFA’s program to pool investments provides numerous benefits including:
- Professional active management of funds
- Objective benchmarking of performance
- Daily liquidity
- Allows you to outsource short term investment
- Simple, quick transactions by email
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Free redemptions, subscriptions, and transfers
- Reduced administration costs
The program is available to the following organization types:
- Regional Districts
- Regional Hospital Districts
- E-Comm, CREST
- Greater Vancouver Sewerage and Drainage District
- Greater Vancouver Water District
- South Coast BC Transportation Authority (TransLink)
- Universities, Colleges, and School Districts
- First Nations
- Improvement Districts and municipal organizations
MFA'S FOSSIL FUEL FREE INVESTMENT OPTIONS: Please review this memo for details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please be advised that forms for Pooled Investment Fund transactions and Guidance for Accounting are now stored in the Client Portal exclusively.
ESG and MFA Pooled Investment Funds - Please email us at email@example.com for further information.
Yields and Prices
Please login to the Client Portal to view daily and historical prices and yields.
Monthly Performance Results
Please login to the Client Portal to view monthly performance results.
Quarterly Market Update
Please login to the Client Portal to view quarterly market updates.